Monday, June 16, 2008

BAWARA MAN DEKHNE CHALA EK SAPNA

Why always this happens to me? It is still incomprehensible. I am just reciting the incident that happened with me few days before. Actually I went to Bank of India ATM to withdraw five thousand and unfortunately only 100 were dispensed and 5000 was debited from my account. I knew that I could not do any thing still I tried my level best to make complain to the concerned authorities. Every body in this system is praising their service and excoriating others. The best thing of their argument is all of them know how to equivocate glibly. In spite of my endless expostulation, no body was willing to take responsibly. Some body was also giving me brilliant idea to file complain to VISA or MASTARCARD. Simply marvelous, that fellow should me made foreign affairs minister to government of India. That time only one song was resonating in my mind “BAWARA MAN DEKHNE CHALA HAI EK SAPNA “.
Those guy made a mistake they think that I would forget my money.
Today I took a copy of Banking Regulation Act and went directly to branch manager and forced him give me a copy of receipt of complain. I cautioned them to take the matter to RBI according to the provision of banking ombudsman scheme. I know these guys are incorrigible and they don’t know I am inveterate incorrigible.
Partially I am also responsible for this because of my lethargic and careless attitude I still have not opened a local bank account. My bank account is still with GREAT BANK “STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR and home branch is Agucha mines, Hurda and I was making transaction with Bank of India. This result was inevitable because it’s a process that perfectly amalgamates two GREATEST BANKs of WORLD.
Lesson learned from this incident: Open a local bank account immediately.
Ab aaj mood nahi kar raha hai kal dekhunga.

3 comments:

K.K. said...

"I know these guys are incorrigible and they don’t know I am inveterate incorrigible." :-)...mast hai.....

Suman Ramuni said...

ICICI zindabad !! they might hv high charges but their service is quite good i must say.. and btw, seedhi baat is an apt name and also seems a good name for a 'Hindi news channel'.. :)

sudhanshu said...

suman, I got my money back yesterday.
Yesterday only i was browsing net for this and i found that most of the cases were from ICICI bank,