Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good English @@@@@

Writing good English has been the toughest task for me till now. I tried to write good English, but still I feel that I am a tyro in this field. Now I have realized how much the good writing skills makes difference in your career.
I tried my level best to learn and write excellent English in fact I started writing blogs to express my views and to improve my written communication. I don’t know when I will attain the capabilities to write effectual and impeccable English. Only God Knows.
Well, it’s true that I have improved but still I am not good enough. Learning English seems more difficult proposition for me than solving complex Black Scholes @&&&!!! Equation. Honestly speaking I feel really embarrassed when someone tells me that u write pathetic English. I never felt embarrassment because of my incapability; I am embarrassed because I am so called an MBA from so called premier college whose written communication is horrible. I don’t regret for skipping written communication classes because still I believe any language cannot be learned in few lectures. Today I will try to find out any software on net that will enable me learn English faster and assist me in drafting good business letter.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

No comments: