Tuesday, November 9, 2010

For Nitin Sir

Very few words have been invented so far to describe a person of high caliber like him. I feel I am one of those blessed people who worked directly under him. He is a real team player, caring and very sensitive to human being and a pure down to earth person. I never had an immediate supervisor like him and I am very certain that I will never get any one like him in future.
I owe him a lot as I learned all the intricacies of mining engineering, people management skills and ways to tackle distressing situation from him only. When I joined Vedanta I was like a raw coal and he transformed me like a polished diamond. Whatever be the circumstances he always stood for me and helped me in different roles As a mentor he always guided me; as a friend we shared many amusing moments and as like my elder brother he helped me in many personal matters . My humble request from God to create many people like him and I am sure wherever he is or will be in future he will be one of biggest asset for the company leave his own mark in the organization.

No comments: