Sunday, November 27, 2011

Values are irrelevent in this world.

I am writing this blog after so many days because I want to get rid of this sheer disappointment crept in me. My biggest problem is my emotions which are very intense and evident. I never wanted to betray any one in my life and always tried to follow the right path. Always ran after excellence not success thinking that success will automatically come to you, . Although I have achieved some excellence but still I am not successful in my life and remained a laggard.
One might argue, what success means , the acceptable meaning for the success that” it is the thing which brings happiness for you on consistent basis”. Its true that money alone can’t bring success for you but at the same time money is essential for your social status and for decent standard of living which it turn contribute in bringing happiness and you can be considered as successful.
Why God is cruel to me? Why am I not getting the type of respect I deserve? if I honestly compare myself with others working with me, I have good skills, better understanding and I am performing better than others but still my contribution has not been recognized . It’s really hard to understand and probably I will not understand.
In spite of all these, I am not going to change and I will work with same spirit and will not allow frustration to creep in and make things worse for me. I will try to improve myself with passage of time and will keep working hard.

No comments: